The iron cross was found on the Western Bank of the Volga river near the village of Tumak. In this place there was a small temporary camp for prisoners of war, by german soldiers who captured before the end of the battle of Stalingrad. It was a few Germans who managed to visit the West Bank of the Volga (as prisoners of war). After the battle for Stalingrad this cross was picked up by the civilians of the nearby village "Krasnaya Sloboda"
The buckle was found in between the line Belgorod-Kursk direction towards the village of Prokhorovka. In these positions was fighting the 1st SS Panzer Division Leibstandarte SS Adolf Hitler. Near the buckle was found a steel helmet M40, but it is very poorly preserved.
Product description: German compass was taken from captured German officer under the city of Leningrad during the liberation operation. Until the end of the war was used by the officer 2 shock army of the Soviet Union. Manufacturer - hap. The body of the compass and the cover is made of aluminum. Pins and line made of brass. In working condition
The whistle was found in combat positions in the Leningrad region. This whistle is part of the outfit of Non-commissioned officer. Whistle, 1939 issue, is Nickel plated. In working condition, whistling loudly! This type of whistles were produced specifically for the Waffen SS
Product description: The helmet was found in Stalingrad in the basement of an old house in the village of Vertyachiy. It can be seen that the helmet was found long ago, and was stored in the basement, as an unnecessary thing. The helmet was discovered quite by accident when new tenants, dismantled old and unnecessary things in the basement. The helmet has a brown camouflage. Size of the helmet 68.
The helmet was found near the village of Marinovka in combat positions. Has a shrapnel hit to the left side of the helmet. Because the edges are bent outwards, it is likely that the owner of the helmet died in an explosion from below (e.g. from landmines or from shell fragments)
Product description: Helmet restored from the original helmet M35 (with photo before restoration). The helmet was found in city of Stalingrad (now Volgograd) in 2017. In the presence of all the stamps and markings. Winter camo
The iron cross was in the personal collection of a resident of the city of Rudnia (Stalingrad region). According to the owner of this cross in 1943, he was exchanged for food (maybe donated) by one of prisoner of war of the 6th army, during a March past one of the villages in the Stalingrad region.
The cross was found before the demolition of the old wooden house in the ' 80s in the village "Gorodishe" in the West of Stalingrad. Also was found an War Merit Cross first class. Since that time, was in the personal collection of a resident of the city of Volgograd (former Stalingrad)