The helmet belonged to one of the museums in the city of Volgograd. But after the Museum's closure in 1993 was bought in a private collection. According to the documents which are attached to the lot, this helmet from battlefields in the Northern part of Stalingrad and belonged to soldier from the 14th Panzer corps
Iron cross from the personal collection of a resident of the city of Kalach-on-Don (Stalingrad region). According to the former owner of the cross was found on the Western outskirts of Stalingrad shortly after the end of the battle of Stalingrad
The cross was found during excavations in 2017 near the village Babaev (Stalingrad region). The cross was found in a forest in 2-3 kilometers from the left Bank of the Don river. The cross was found without the ribbon, so the ribbon was added from another cross from collection.
German steel helmet M35 was found during excavations in a steppe near the place where in 1942-43 year was located airfield Pitomnik. The helmet was found in the arroyo where there were bunkers that housed wounded soldiers and officers of the 6th army awaiting evacuation from Stalingrad. The exact place of discovery of the helmet you can see on Google maps